Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jarons 5th Birthday!

Jaron's new bike!




We brought Grandma and Grandpa's slide up to our house
for Jarons party. It was actually a nice day.



Opening presents. He was so sweet. Everything he opened
was just what he wanted and the best present. I hope he
stays that way.




Paula and I made his cake. He got to pick what he wanted his
cake like. He picked the animals out and we designed the cake.
All he wanted was a lake and a river.

Tayt is patiently waiting for her piece of cake.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jaron’s 5th Birthday looks really joyful. Most fun I have had watching these photos. My daughter is 13 years old and is so talented when it comes to create party décor crafts. She is helping me plan a perfect rainbow themed bash for her brother’s upcoming 5th birthday that we are planning to host at one of the party venues in Chicago.